JBC tips size - C21...

Notifications
Clear all

JBC tips size - C210 and C115 are really so different?

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@Guest)
New Member Guest

Hey guys. How are you! Hope you all doing great!

Recently I’ve god really interested in the Aixun station that is sold by NortgridgeFix, but, I’m curious about the size of the tips.

I know the difference in the handle. It is very different on from another. But, what about the tip itself? Looking at pictures, the C115 and C210 looks “almost” the same.

Can I do any kind of job with a C115 tip, or it is better to start with a C210?

And you suggest me to get the C21o alone, or would be good to have both of them?
There’s really something the could be done better with the C115 than the C210?

NorthridgeFix
(@alex)
Admin Admin

Why waste your brain cells trying to figure out what to buy, we already did all the thinking for you. We offer the the complete soldering station package that comes with both 210 and 115 handles included with 6 included tips. The 210 has higher heat transfer and is needed when working with bigger components, where as 115 has micro tips meant for microscopic components such as 1005 201. https://northridgefix.com/product/jcid-aixun-t3b-soldering-station-bundle-with-t115-t210-handles-and-6-tips/

ReplyQuote
(@Guest)
New Member Guest

Oh man. I’ve not noted that it came with both. I’ve seen it, but I thought it was only one size.

Thanks a lot!

By the way, I would like to see some review or a video showing this one working ???

Thanks for answering ?

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: