Notifications
Clear all

Sapphire RX 5700 Pulse No Power fix

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@Guest)
New Member Guest

Hello everyone! I have recently bought a faulthy Sapphire RX 5700 pulse gpu for learning and I want to ask for help. When I start the computer, the led works fine, the fans move a bit, but they immediately stop working. I measured no short on fuses, but there is no vcore voltage on the coils. 3.3V good on the bios chips, 12V good on the fuses but nothing on the coils, 5V is also good. The card is not hot after trying it in pc, it doesnt have 1.8V,0.75V,memory voltage, vcore voltage, memory controller voltage. The computer posts, because the mouse and keyboard light up and the numlock works. I have no idea what to do, can anyone help me how to continue?

NorthridgeFix
(@alex)
Admin Admin

1.8v is your problem, You won't have vcore without it. You'll need to investigate what makes 1.8v on this card. Measure resistance. If reading is very low or close to a short, you most likely have a dead GPU. Otherwise see what makes 1.8v and take it from there. Look for schematics / boardview if available. If anyone has it, maybe they can attach it to this thread.

ReplyQuote
(@Guest)
New Member Guest

Thank you for your response. This coil is the 1.8V, and it has 2.4k ohm, i think its okay.

ReplyQuote
(@Guest)
New Member Guest

Would it be a good idea to inject 1.8V to this coil and check with alcohol what is hot? Or injecting voltage would damage the gpu?

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: