Notifications
Clear all

GeForce RTX 3080 GAMING OC 10G

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@felixs)
Topic starter  

I bought an RTX 3080 used from marketplace, used it for a month without issues until one day I saw artifacts for around 2 seconds while playing asseto corsa, after that my monitor lost signal and the pc atempted to reboot but there was no image from the GPU, I took it to a local repair center and was told that the GPU was not generating video but it was detected on windows so I left it there for further diagnosis, after a few days I received a mats diagnostic stating that there was read errors on channel, this person offered me to test my memory chips on a different board to check if the issue is in the memories themselves or a connection on the core, Is this a common issue to have all your chips report issues from one day to another? (I'm new to gpu repair so I would appreciate any comments and suggestions).

Update: tech guy tested all 10 memory chips and they are good, mentioned that something is not enabling the clocks on the memory chips, will be lifting the core as soon as the stencil for reballing 3080 arrives to his shop

Is my core dead?? 🙁

Topic Tags

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: