Clear all

Dell Inspiron 5570 bizarre issue

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@Benedict)
New Member Guest
Topic starter  

Here is my son's bizarre laptop issue. The laptop just suddenly went black screen the other week. When we brought it for repair they said its just windows issue and needs a new windows install. So they did. Laptop working fine. But when we got home and connected the laptop to the internet amd started doing all the updates after restartimg it went black screen again after the Dell logo. So we brought it back again and they said it needs a new SSD and RAM so we did replace those they re-installed windows 10 again and again after connecting to internet and doing updates it went to blacl screen again after the Dell logo

I tried doing research and i tried doing a system restore and the laptop booted up.. thought thay was it.. after using it for about an hour it once again went into black screen and tried rebooting but black screen after dell logo again. Tried doing the system restore and it booted up again but once a driver is installed (either graphics or touchpad or any drivers) after rebooting it will go om black screen after Dell logo. Now it just hangs on the circular dots that goes around when windows is booting. I hope someone has some info on what the problem is. As the laptop is just 2 years old. Thanks in advance.

Topic Tags

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: