VS-213A-TF is the most up-to-date no-clean tacky flux formulation by AMTECH.
AMTECH VS-213-A-TF is thinner then the popular 559 and easier to clean. It can be used just like AMTECH NC-559-V2-TF for all jobs. Because AMTECH VS-213-A-TF it’s less viscus, we prefer to use it on tight areas with small SMD components for easier cleaning.
We are one of the largest resellers of Amtech Flux.
AMTECH VS-213-A-TF is a Universal no-clean tacky solder flux with extremely low voiding (the lowest among all AMTECH no-clean fluxes!) Used for all soldering work including SMD, BGA, Reballing, reflowing and all type of PCB soldering work.
Flux is Made in USA and shipped to us directly from the factory. Guaranteed fresh.
- 10g AMTECH VS-213-A-TF Flux Syringe
- Syringe Plunger
- 1 Black bent small needle for controlled flux flow used on tiny smd components
- 1 orange large used by default for all soldering work.
- Bent Small needle for low flux dispensing
- ROL0 flux classification
- Optimized for lead-free and standard alloy systems
- Designed for LGA, BGA, and CSP components
- Halogen-free per EN14582 test method
- Excellent wetting on all common surface finishes
- Clear residue
- Low voiding
- REACH compliant