Clear all

Dead nvme2 drive sn750 1 tb

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@sn750)
Active Member Registered
Topic starter  

Hey for the last past few weeks my computer been acting strange in the middle of a game or when I was browsing YouTube something and suddenly got the error message screen is not detected then I rebooted and I could play or continue doing what I used to do today when I play modern warfare 2 the same thing happened again but when I reboot it the drive was not found I started searching the internet for answers and found out that maybe I could disconnect the drive and plug it in again in order for it to work unfortunately it did nothing I also want to say that on my motherboard is 570 f the red light is on when I go to the buyers I see nothing about the first slot drive..:( now the question is is it possible to recover a dead nvme2 drive or cloning so I want to send it to Alex and have a look on it but I want to ask you guys before as you might know I have seen the police has tools to recover data from all kinds of failed or hard encrypt the drive so it might work I have small hopes for my data to be recovered but would be really glad if it was possible

Topic Tags

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: