0 Likes
(@Guest)
New Member Guest

I just bought a UTi260B

It powered on when I got it but battery was 30%

Charged battery to 100% using usb supplied cable 2.0A 5V

Took 3 hours to charge..

It would then not turn on

Pressing the power button for 1 second or 5 seconds the unit would not turn on.

Left for 24 hours and then pressed the power button and it powered on but battery was at 1%.

Powered off and charged and again can not power on the unit.

When charging it is charging at 1.9A 5v but not getting the charging animation on the screen. The unit gets warm near the trigger area

any one else with this issue ?

Any idea how to factory rest these units.

Also what is the current firmware revision and how do you update ?? there is no info on the UNI-T website.

So far it has been a disappointing purchase and have not even tried the macro lens. In the review the macro lens had double sided tape to hold it in mine has nothing and keeps falling out. Is this correct ?? does it no clip or stick in ??

(@Guest)
New Member Guest

It seems the unit cannot shutdown. If you leave for 48 hours and the battery discharges you can turn on and charge OK but if the unit auto shuts or you press the power button the unit starts shutting down and the screen goes off but then you can not power on again till 48 hours when the battery is totaly flat again. Is there a reset key combination or reset hole for paperclip ?? No response yet from Uni-T support how do you update the firmware if it needs an update to fix this issue ??

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: