Heavy Duty Power Supply also known as Voltage Injection / Short Detection / Short Finder
This industrial built power supply short killer can be used to supply 0-15V up to 20A with over voltage and over current protection. Voltage and current can be set using the dial knob on the right. The power supply is heavy duty and is built with short circuit detection in mind. It can be used to inject a set voltage and current to a specific component on a motherboard that is shorting to ground. By injecting voltage to a shorted component, you you can quickly tell which component gets hot and where the short is coming from. Unlike a bench power supply that may go into protection mode or get damaged if short is detected,, This heavy duty industrial built power supply Shortkiller can handle voltage injection to a short circuit up to 15V with adjustable Amp draw up to 2AA without going into protection mode or causing damage to power supply.
- Output Voltage 0-15V Current 0-20A
- Detect cause of short in seconds with voltage injection
- Large Screen HD Display
- Adjustable Voltage and Current
- Over current and Over voltage protection
- One Button Easy operation
- Alarm when Voltage or Current Exceeds set value.
- Heavy Duty Heat absorbing case with Rapid Cooling Fan
- Power Supply
- Black lead for ground
- Red Probe – Easily point and inject voltage to desired component
3 Prong power cable not included.