The Mechanic iBoot box meter is used to test current draw on iPhones ranging from 6 to 11 Pro Max. Simply Plug the iBoot meter into any power source (DC, USB, Or power supply) and connect any of the 6 included iPhone cables to the iPhone that is being tested. The cable plugs on to the motherboard’s battery and charging connector. Press and hold the iBoot box test button for 3s to turn the iPhone motherboard on and you’ll get a live Amp reading on the iBoot device.
- Three input modes, micro USB input, DC 3.5 port input, and DC regulated power input
- High-quality copper core wire
- 6 Port USB output,
- One-button trigger, three seconds
- Four-digit display LED screen, the accurate current display Smart chip circuit
- Comes with 6 iPhone cables + one power supply cable.
- Optional iPhone 11/11pro/11pro max cable.