The EEPROM Chip programmer is used to ready / write EFI BIOS chips. You can use it to program a new firmware on a corrupt BIOS chip or reset a BIOS password by modifying existing firmware or re-program a clean firmware.
- This programmer is currently the faster BIOS chip programmer on the market. It takes 3 seconds to read EN25T80 and 9 seconds to write EN25T80.
- Automatically detect if the chip seated properly,
- Automatically identify chip (mainly for 25 series chips, 24/25/93/25/95 EEPROM)
- The chip supply voltage is automatically selected. No need for a separate power adapter.
- The EEPROM programmer fully supports 25 SPI FLASH, 24 EEPROM, 25 EEPROM, 93 EEPROM, 95 EEPROM and other series of memory chips.
- 6 Adapters included (SOP16 DIP8 300mil, SOP8 209mil, SOP8 150Mil, and 3 QFN8 WSON8 adapters)
- Supported in Windows. No knowledge of any support for Mac.