The USB test board is used to test Micro USB Cables, Mini USB cables and USBC type-c cables. You can test for short circuit, open circuit or reversed wires. Press one button and you will immediately get the result if the cable is good or not.
How to use:
- Connect the board to a 5v source via a micro USB cable. Big red light will come on.
- Plug the USB cable to be tested into the USB type A Female interface, and plug the other end into the corresponding interface (Micro, Mini or USBC)
- Four LED lights on the tester will light up sequentially from left to right. If any of the 4 lights do not turn on, it means the line is faulty with open circuit.
- If the sequence of the lights from left to right is mixed or disturbed, that would indicate reverse wire soldering fault on either end of the cable.
- If two LED lights turns on at once rather then one by one from left to right, it means 2 lines within the cable are shorting.